Monday, January 7, 2008

Haircut!

I finally decided to give Cora yet another haircut. I've been going back and forth about it for a few weeks now and today I got up the courage. It always gets so long in the back but the sides can't quite keep up. She did so great! Granted I sat her in front of Backyardigans, but still! I've cut her hair quite a few times before but this was definitely the most I've ever cut. I think she looks pretty dang cute but I guess we'll see how it looks tomorrow. Don't haircuts always look a little different the next day???


This is what I got when I asked for a smile. It's new...and interesting!

9 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Awww....now all the little girls have shorter haircuts...such a cute bunch they are! :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She looks adorable!!!I love her hair long or short but she looks beyond cute!!Great job.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

She looks so sweet. Love the new smile lol.

Justin and Amy said...

Didn't think she could get any cuter... guess I was wrong. Her new haircut makes her look like such a little girl! Stop it this instant Chelsea Lou. Cora can't grow up anymore!

Jennifer and Jason said...

Her "forced" smile is still pretty darn cute. Love the haircut, Chelsea! You did a great job!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I was looking forward to the Next Day picture :(

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I can't believe you cut her hair yourself!! I'm such a chicken, but maybe I should just man-up and try it. It looks adorable, you did a great job. You've inspired me, I'm gonna give it a go, worse case scenario...I totally screw it up and have to pay the $20 that I normally pay anyways, right?

Chelsea said...

You should do it DeEtte! If you're like me you'll just end up trimming a few stray hairs here and there for a couple days :)

Anonymous said...

Yoo Hoo Chelsea Loo. Where are you?