Okay, so so cute. Did you curl it, or did it just dry like that? Please tell me you curled it. I attempted Lily's hair tonight, it's not even. I'll be taking her in the morning to fix it. It's super short and cute, but crooked. I'm jealous of your mad haircutting skills.
First of all, you're funny b/c you posted a comment like a second after I posted the blog. Second of all, I flat ironed it. Annoying! But worth it. I tried curling it today and I sort of hated it, so I'll be flat ironing from now on. Yay for me!
Thank you Chelsea :) I don't know what flat ironing is, but she sure looks adorable. I would never have even given one moments thought to curling, or ironing or anything to Rachel's hair before the age of 5, so I am impressed that all you girls take the time to fix your kids hair, they will thank you one day when they look at their baby pictures. You did a really good job.
It's just darling...although a flat iron evokes thoughts of torture to this old mind. Whatever gets you through the day though..and she seems to have survived it nicely. :)
I saw it yesterday when Chelsea curled it and it looks sooo cute too. Do not listen to Chelsea about it not looking as cute. Cora would be adorable if you crimped,teezed and did the 80's curl bang...haha what a visual picture. Anyway, she is adorable and an angel.
6 comments:
Okay, so so cute. Did you curl it, or did it just dry like that? Please tell me you curled it. I attempted Lily's hair tonight, it's not even. I'll be taking her in the morning to fix it. It's super short and cute, but crooked. I'm jealous of your mad haircutting skills.
First of all, you're funny b/c you posted a comment like a second after I posted the blog. Second of all, I flat ironed it. Annoying! But worth it. I tried curling it today and I sort of hated it, so I'll be flat ironing from now on. Yay for me!
Thank you Chelsea :) I don't know what flat ironing is, but she sure looks adorable. I would never have even given one moments thought to curling, or ironing or anything to Rachel's hair before the age of 5, so I am impressed that all you girls take the time to fix your kids hair, they will thank you one day when they look at their baby pictures. You did a really good job.
I LOVE IT! Flat irons are amazing. I am very impressed Cora is letting you style her hair lately. I will miss putting french braids in her hair tho:(
It's just darling...although a flat iron evokes thoughts of torture to this old mind. Whatever gets you through the day though..and she seems to have survived it nicely. :)
I saw it yesterday when Chelsea curled it and it looks sooo cute too. Do not listen to Chelsea about it not looking as cute. Cora would be adorable if you crimped,teezed and did the 80's curl bang...haha what a visual picture. Anyway, she is adorable and an angel.
Post a Comment